Steps to Configure Sender ID and Message Templates in SMS-Magic Converse
- You can add your Facebook templates and can also tag them against the message tag in order to send messages using those templates outside the standard 24-hour window. You can check detailed information on creating Facebook templates in further sections. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
- We will be tagging your existing templates with all channels so that you need not have to perform any additional steps to use them for Facebook messaging.
- You can get your Facebook page Integration ID which acts as a Sender ID configured with your account with the help of a support team. Once configured, you will be able to see it in the ‘Sender ID & Assignment section’ under converse settings in SMS-Magic converse.
- Once any user initiates communication with your business page, the message will get synced to your salesforce org in the SMS History object and in the converse desk UI along with the recipient’s PSID i.e Page Scoped ID or Subscriber ID.
- You can now send your first Facebook Message to this recipient using your page integration ID as Sender ID and recipient ID as PSID. The message will be delivered to the subscriber as a message sent from your business page which is connected with SMS-Magic.