Exporting Campaign Statistics
You can export the data of Campaign Statistics as per your requirement by creating a custom report using objects Converse Campaign and Recurring Statistics. Following is the step-by-step process for the same.
Create Report Type
- Click on Setup. For classic click on Setup and for lightning click on Gear Icon ⚙️ > Setup.
- In Setup search for Report Types.
- Click on New Custom Report Type
- In step one: Define the Custom Report Type
- Select Primary Object as Converse Campaigns
- Give any value to Report Type Label and Report Type Name
- Add Description
- Select Store in Category as Administrative Reports
- In Deployment Status select Deployed
- Click Next
- In step two: Define Report Records Set
- Click on Click to relate another object.
- Select another object as Recurring Statistics.
- Select A to B Relationship as “A” records may or may not have related “B” records.
- Click Save.
Create Custom Report
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click on New Report.
- In Report Type, search the report type that you have created earlier in the above steps.
- Select the report type and click create/continue.
- You will land on the report creation page. Here you have to choose desired columns that you want in your report.
- First Click on Remove All Columns Option. This will remove all columns from the report.
- Next, in the quick find box of the Field section, search for Converse Campaign ID.
- Similarly, do the same for the following fields. (follow steps 7 and 8)
|Converse Campaign||Name||Name of the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Converse Campaign ID||ID of the Campaign|
|Recurring Statistics||Recurring Statistics ID||ID of the Recurring Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Converse Template: Converse Template Number||Template used for the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||isRecurring||Describes if the Campaign is Recurring|
|Recurring Statistics||Status||Status of the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Failed Reason||Failed Reason for the failed Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Created Date||Created Date of the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||End Date||End Date of the Campaign|
|Recurring Statistics||Executed Date||Last Executed Date of the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Next Scheduled Date||Next Scheduled Date of the Campaign|
|Converse Campaign||Object||Object selected to run the Campaign|
|Recurring Statistics||Total Records||It is the total number of records that were present in your List view or Report at the time of processing|
|Recurring Statistics||Processed||It is the number of valid records processed from List view/ Report to trigger messages. Records that do not have phone field value won’t be processed.|
|Recurring Statistics||Sent||It is the total number of messages sent after processing valid records from the List view/ Report, excluding messages failed in the system with SMS-History status as ‘ERROR’ or ‘FAILED’.|
|Recurring Statistics||Delivered||It is the total number of messages delivered successfully|
|Recurring Statistics||Response||It is the total number of incoming messages received against the delivered messages|
|Recurring Statistics||Response Rate||It is the percentage of the number of incoming messages received divided by the total delivered messages|
|Recurring Statistics||Credits Consumed||Total credits consumed for the Campaign|
- You can add Filters from the Filters Section i.e. Range of created dates must be from <x> to <y>.
- Click on Run Report.
- Click on Save As.
- Add Report Name, Report Description, Report Unique Name, Report Folder, and click on Save.
- Your report is saved now.
- You can customize it again by clicking on your Report and clicking on Customize.
- To Export your report data in Excel form, click on Export Details.
- Select desired Export File Encoding and Export File Format and click on Export.