To Configure Conversation/Conversation View on Lightning, follow the below steps:
- Login to Salesforce using the following page:
- To login, enter the Username and Password in respective fields and click Login In button.
- The following SMS-Magic Converse Home page appears:
- To proceed, switch to Lightning view (if you are on the Classic view) by clicking on the ‘Switch to Lightning Experience’ link on the top.
- The following Lightning home page will appear:
- Click on the colored dots beside Console Blink on the left. The following options will appear:
- Search for SMS-Magic Converse, as shown in the image below:
- The following page will appear:
- Here, click on the Contacts tab as highlighted in the image above. A list of contacts will appear:
- Click on any contact to open its details page:
- Here, click on the Setup icon as highlighted on the top right. The following options will appear:
- Click on Edit Page
- To add the Conversation/Conversation View component, click on the Details tab
- A few menu options will appear on the right. Here, click on the Add Tab button.
- Click on the Details field to add the Tab Label
- Select the Custom option to enter the name of the label
- Enter the label name as Conversation View and click on the Done button. Similarly, the user can add a separate component for Conversation. Once added, the components will appear as shown in the image below:
- Here you can see that the Conversation View and Conversation components are added.
- Click on the Conversation View component to proceed:
- Drag and drop the Conversations View Component from the Custom Components list in the Conversation View space above
- Here, you can resize the conversation component in lightning
- Here, all the conversations will get loaded
- Similarly, in the Conversation component, drag and drop the Conversations component as highlighted in the image below:
- Here the record-specific conversations will get added.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes. Once the changes are saved, click on the Back button
- You will be able to see the Conversation View component with all details on the home page of the Contact:
The ‘Conversations View’ component shows a list of all conversations as shown in the image above.
Whereas under the ‘Conversations’ component, you can see the record-specific conversation details, as shown in the image below: