You can view individual conversation threads and perform multiple actions on them thus ensuring better customer engagement. The Converse Desk helps you view individual messages in the following ways:
- Message Reply Panel – You can view individual conversations in a separate message reply panel that provides the entire conversation trail. The reply panel is a convenient way of viewing conversation details and performing basic tasks by remaining on the same page.
- Conversation Details – The Conversation Detail View consists of two panels:
Related Conversations, if any, will appear on the right when selected. You can pin multiple conversation detail views in this manner and easily switch between the different views.
- The Conversation thread panel in the center
- The message composer at the bottom.
View Message in Reply Panel
- Search Conversations using Global or Conversation Filters. The conversation message list appears.
- Click the contact name of the conversation recipient. The conversation reply panel appears on the right hand side of the screen.
- Assign a conversation to another user. For more details, refer to the section on Assign Conversations.
- View related conversations
- Close a conversation
- View contacts
- Edit Contacts
- Create new task
- Create an opportunity
- Create an event
- Create a Case
3. Click the icons on the top right of the reply panel to perform the following tasks:
|Click to get a detailed view of a conversation.|
Click to do the following:
|Click to execute CRM actions on a record. You can do the following: |