Every text messaging initiative geared to drive sales typically would begin with a bulk messaging activity. You may need to address a group of people within a geographic region or community and send out a bulk message to all or a few of them from the list. Salesforce Experience Cloud users can trigger automated and bulk messages using list view and reports.
To send automated bulk messages using list view and reports to a few or all contacts, follow the below steps:
- Login to Salesforce using valid credentials
- From the ‘Search’ field, search for Contacts, as shown in the image below:
- On the Contacts page, select the ‘All Contacts’ option as shown below:
- Select the contacts to whom you want to send a bulk message and click on the ‘Send Bulk Message’ button on the right, as shown below:
- The following window will appear with all selected contacts. Here you can compose your bulk message and send it to all selected contacts.
- Before sending the message, you can preview it and also check if a particular contact has opted out. If yes, the message will not be sent to them. This enables you to edit the contacts before sending them a message.
The Converse Desk provides you with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It features a familiar Inbox style, making it simple for users to begin messaging with little or no training. The Converse Desk also features intelligence that guides users to effectively manage and respond to any volume of messaging conversations.
For more details on how to use the Converse Desk, refer to the detailed guide.
The Campaign Manager is an add-on package to the SMS-Magic Converse app on Salesforce that allows you to run campaigns with standard Salesforce List View and Reports using converse templates. The Campaign Manager supports Salesforce Experience Users who can run campaigns with content provided by the business.
To know more about how to use the Campaign Manager, refer to the detailed guide.
The Converse Template is a library of all the templates created for different purposes across multiple channels such as SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Line. It helps you to easily manage and organize all templates that are necessary to conduct messaging campaigns. SMS-Magic helps Salesforce Experience users create their own templates before they decide to use them on 1-1 or bulk messaging.
To know more, refer to the detailed guide.