You can view all campaigns you have created. You can search for a specific campaign or filter records based on their run status.
- On the Campaign Manager page, search for a campaign and do one of the following:
- Click on the search icon to open the Search bar. Type the name of the campaign and press Enter.
- Click on the filter icon to select the required run status filters from the options and click on Apply. You will see the campaign list filtered based upon the run statuses you selected.
2. The results are in the CAMPAIGNS list view
3. You can also sort the campaign results based upon Date and Time. Click on the sort option and then select the appropriate sorting option from the drop-down menu that appears. The results are sorted and the selected options displayed on the top.
4. Click on the icon adjacent to the campaign that you want to view and click on ‘View Details’ from the drop-down menu that appears. The campaign details appear: