You can export the data of Campaign Statistics as per your requirement by creating a custom report using objects Converse Campaign and Recurring Statistics. Following is the step-by-step process for the same:
Create Report Type
- Click Setup. For classic click on Setup and for lightning click on Gear Icon ⚙️ > Setup.
- In Setup search for Report Types
- Click on New Custom Report Type
- In step one: Define the Custom Report Type
- Select Primary Object as Converse Campaigns
- Give any value to Report Type Label and Report Type Name
- Add Description
- Select Store in Category as Administrative Reports
- In Deployment Status select Deployed
- Click Next
- In step two: Define Report Records Set
- Click on Click to relate another object
- Select another object as Recurring Statistics
- Select A to B Relationship as “A” records may or may not have related “B” records
- Click Save
Create Custom Report
- Go to the Reports tab
- Click on New Report
- In Report Type, search the report type that you have created earlier in the above steps
- Select the report type and click create/continue
- You will land on the report creation page. Here you have to choose desired columns that you want in your report.
- First Click on Remove All Columns Option. This will remove all columns from the report.
- Next, in the quick find box of the Field section, search for Converse Campaign ID.
- You can double-click on the field or drag and drop it into the report.
- Similarly, do the same for the following fields. (follow steps 7 and 8)
|Name of the Campaign
|Converse Campaign ID
|ID of the Campaign
|Recurring Statistics ID
|ID of the Recurring Campaign
|Converse Template: Converse Template Number
|Template used for the Campaign
|Describes if the Campaign is Recurring
|Status of the Campaign
|Failed Reason for the failed Campaign
|Created Date of the Campaign
|End Date of the Campaign
|Last Executed Date of the Campaign
|Next Scheduled Date
|Next Scheduled Date of the Campaign
|Object selected to run the Campaign
|It is the total number of records that were present in your List view or Report at the time of processing
|It is the number of valid records processed from List view/ Report to trigger messages. Records that do not have phone field value won’t be processed.
|It is the total number of messages sent after processing valid records from the List view/ Report, excluding messages failed in the system with SMS-History status as ‘ERROR’ or ‘FAILED’.
|It is the total number of messages delivered successfully
|It is the total number of incoming messages received against the delivered messages
|It is the percentage of the number of incoming messages received divided by the total delivered messages
|Total credits consumed for the Campaign
- You can add Filters from the Filters Section i.e. range of created dates must be from <x> to <y>.
- Click on Run Report
- Click on Save As
- Add Report Name, Report Description, Report Unique Name, Report Folder, and click on Save
- Your report is saved now
- You can customize it again by clicking on your Report and clicking on Customize
- To export your report data in Excel form, click on Export Details
- Select desired Export File Encoding and Export File Format and click on Export