To Configure Conversations/Conversations View on Classic, follow the below steps:
- Login to Salesforce using the following page:
- To login, enter the Username and Password in respective fields and click Login In button.
- The following SMS-Magic Converse Home page appears:
- On the top menu bar, click on Contacts
- The Contacts Home page appears as shown below:
- Click on any contact, the following page will appear:
- Click on the Edit Layout option, as highlighted in the above image in red.
- The following contact layout page will appear:
- As highlighted in red, select the Visualforce Pages option to continue. The following options will appear in the Quick Find list:
- As Highlighted in the above image, select the Conversation option. Drag and drop the Conversation menu in any space on the page.
- The Conversation box will appear as shown below:
- Click on the Properties option on the top right corner as shown below:
- The following properties window will appear:
- For better usability, increase the height to 450 or 500 and click on the OK button
- Click on the Save button to save the properties, as shown below:
- After saving, the Conversations component will be visible as shown below:
Here, you will be able to see the record-specific conversation details in a single window.