Here’s the step by step video on how to Install SMS-Magic Converse account on Salesforce Lighting
Here’s the step by step video on how to Install SMS-Magic Converse account on Salesforce Classic
This section describes how to install SMS-Magic Converse in your Salesforce environment. SMS-Magic Converse is a native Saleforce.com application that installs into your current Salesforce instance. Someone with a Salesforce administrator profile must install and configure SMS-Magic Converse.
It is recommended you first install and test SMS-Magic Converse in the Salesforce.com sandbox account. Once you complete all the sanity tests, then you can install the SMS-Magic Converse in your production account.
To Install SMS Magic from AppExchange:
1. Navigate to Salesforce’s AppExchange at the top-right of Salesforce as shown in the following image.
2. Search for SMS Magic and download.
3. Click Get it Now.
4. Choose to login to the AppExchange and use your Salesforce credentials.
5. Enter your Salesforce credentials and click Log In.
6. You return to the Appexchange page. Click Get it Now.
7. Select either Install in a Production Environment, or Install in a Sandbox option.
8. Review what you are installing and where you are installing. Scroll Down to Confirm installation Details section and click Edit Profile.
9. Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Confirm and Install.
10. Select the appropriate option from the ones described below.
There are 3 options to choose from when determining the security level that will be used during installation and when upgrading to new versions of SMS Magic:
- Install for Admins Only – Users with your profile get full access
Use this option if you want all SF Admins to have full access to SMS Magic, in the event an SMS Magic License is assigned to that user. When you’re ready to give other users access, you will do so by editing the profile or assigning permission sets.
- Install for All Users – All internal custom profiles get full access
Use this option if you want all users who are assigned to a custom profile to have full access to SMS Magic, in the event an SMS Magic License is assigned to that user.
- Install for Specific Profiles
Use this option if you want to install SMS Magic to specific profiles.
11. If this installation is fresh, then click Install. If this installation is an upgrade, then click Upgrade.
12. On the Approve Third-Party Access pop-up window select the relevant checkbox.
13. Click Continue.
14. In some cases, the installation can be delayed and the following screen is displayed. Click Done.
15. To view the SMS Magic package in your Salesforce org, click Setup > Installed Packages.