There are three sections under which you can define the Conversation layout and view:
Converse Desk Layouts – Under the Converse Desk Layouts tab, you can help users configure the following:
- Conversation Filters and Global Filters for specific users and profiles.
- Color theme for the Converse Desk.
- Conversation Topic Layout.
Message Settings – Under the Message Settings tab you can define the following:
- The color theme for displaying Automated messages.
- Information to be displayed under every Incoming and Outgoing message bubble.
- Information to be displayed under the information lookup fields.
General Settings – Under the General Settings tab, you can disable or enable user privileges for the following features:
- Send Canned Responses
- Define Character Limit for Messages
- Internal Note
- Configure CRM Actions
- Configure Related Conversation