User Guides for Converse 1.49
- A video showing the How to relating to the Guide content
- A Bulleted list of steps to accomplish the task.
More Guides will be added as the Converse 1.49 release is enhanced.
1. Converse Desktop Overview
2. How to Respond to a Message
3. How to Send a Message to a Salesforce List
4. How to Find Your Conversations in the Converse Desktop
5. How to Update Salesforce Objects from the Converse Desktop
Converse Desktop Overview
The Converse Desk is an intuitive, intelligent and simple user interface for managing any number of messaging conversations.
The Desktop features different sections that make it simple for user to send, receive, sort and respond to any number of messages from a variety of messaging campaigns, via Converse Apps.
This Guide offers a quick overview of the Converse Desk, including what each section does and how to use each section.
Upper Tabs: Click on Converse Desk to access user conversations.
Left Panel: Access and sort all conversations.
- Sort by Campaign and status (e.g. Converse Apps) or
- Sort by standard and custom Salesforce Objects and status.
Upper Right Panel: Shows the entire 360 conversation history with a specific lead or account.
- Includes interactive conversations and automated messages.
Bottom Right Panel: Compose a new message to the lead or account.
- Enter text, link to files, add emojis or send media.
- View and Select To and From mobile numbers.
Schedule a Personal Demo with Our Textperts!
We’ll share Converse solutions for your specific industry and messaging needs.