Follow these steps:
- Go to Setup > Automation > Workflow Rules and click Create Rules
- Choose the Module for which you need to create a Workflow rule, then provide the rule name and description
- Select the When condition for the rule to execute. For this example, we are creating a workflow rule which will trigger an automated message to leads when a lead is created in Zoho CRM.
- Select the records to which this rule should be applied
- Select Webhook in Instant Actions
- Select and associate the Webhook that you created
The module selected for the Workflow rule and the module selected for the Webhook should be the same.
- Click on the Save button to finalize this process and associate the Webhook with the Workflow.