Nurture or drip campaigns are used for a variety of reasons.
- To educate or nurture your prospects and customers
- Learn more about them through a series of questions and content
- Simplify a complex process by automating it through messaging
Nurture or drip campaigns are typically used in the following scenarios:
- Nurturing new leads – While recruiting students, Universities can send them multiple messages to educate them about the prospects and opportunities their institute offers.
- Deepen your relationships with relevance – Survey your audience to find out what they want to know, then share the exact information through a series of messages.
- Run Loyalty programs – You can deliver timely and powerful loyalty program updates that keep your customers coming back for more.
- Automate a complex or detailed process – You can monitor and manage the workflow of sales contractual processes, simplifying them for both clients and brokers.
For more information about creating a drip campaign, see Create a Drip Campaign.