Greetings from SMS-Magic!
We value your association with SMS-Magic and thank you for using our product.
We would like to bring to your notice that from 25th September, 2020, the operators will only allow SMS delivery from DLT Registered Templates.
With the continuing change in the messaging space, we are working hard towards keeping you informed about important industry updates.
We thank you for your time and effort in registering your organization on the operator’s DLT Platforms to enable compliance with TCCCPR Regulations.
This is to inform you that the operators will only allow SMS delivery from DLT Registered Templates from 25th September, 2020. Hence we request you to initiate the process of registering your templates on DLT platforms with respective telecom operators to avoid any service disruption.
What You Need To Do?
From 25th September, 2020, your SMS delivery will fail if the templates are not registered on DLT platforms. The following will be applicable from 25th September, 2020:
- Traffic initiated from unregistered headers (Sender IDs) will be rejected
- All promotional traffic will be scrubbed against DND preferences
- Traffic submitted without PE ID and Template ID will be rejected
We urge you to kindly complete the above activity so that there is no impact on your SMS delivery. Here are links for DLT platforms.
- Vodafone-Idea :- https://www.vilpower.in/
- Videocon :- https://smartping.live/entity/login
- Airtel :- https://dltconnect.airtel.in/
- Jio :- https://trueconnect.jio.com/
In case of any queries, feel free to write to/call our Customer Support Team at:
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: US: 1-888-568-1315 | UK: 0-808-189-1305 | AUS: 1-800-823-175