A user tries to send messages using Conversation View/Converse desk/ECD but is unable to do so.
Possible CausesThe following reasons may be responsible for this issue:
- The user has not been assigned an SMS-Magic License.
- The user does not have permissions granted for SMS-Magic object through the permission sets or from the profile level.
- The user does not have read access to the name field, mobile field or SMS Opt-Out/SMS Opt-In field referenced in the MOC.
- SMS Credits are exhausted.
- Mobile fields used in MOC is empty.
- SMS History record is created but SMS is not delivered (due to an issue on the providers end).
- A custom automation rule is causing an error with SMS History record creation
Make sure that the user has a license assigned to him/her as well as he/she has appropriate permissions assigned.
You can check the following link to review the minimum access level – https://www.sms-magic.com/technical-resource-center/sms-magic-guide-for-salesforce-admin/sms-magic-converse-guide-for-salesforce-admin/
Navigation: Table of Contents > SMS-Magic Converse Permission Details.
The process builder/workflow/flow/trigger from the customer’s org may be incorrectly configured on the SMS History object. Due to this, the SMS History record is not getting created.
Review the configurations and modify it so that the SMS History record is created correctly. Even after reviewing and consulting with the CS team, if you are not able to find a solution, then, you can reach out to the Dev team.