Incoming Does not Sync
Incoming SMS are not being pushed to Salesforce.
Following are the reasons due to which incoming SMS are not being pushed to Salesforce –
- The Push to SF flag is not marked as true for the inbound number
- The OAuth or Web Service is not enabled for the Account
- The OAuth user or Web Service user is set for the Account, does not have the necessary access to SMS-Magic Objects on Salesforce.
- There are automation rules set on the Object where Incoming SMS records are stored. These automation rules are not configured correctly due to which it fails and rolls back the process of pushing the incoming SMS from Portal to Salesforce.
- The OAuth user is Inactive.