28th January 2021
Issue – Misspelled text was getting saved while creating a template
The customer was facing an issue with misspelled text while creating a template.
When a user was typing a wrong spelling, the correct word/spelling was suggested to them. While selecting the suggested correct spelling, the corrected spelling was not getting saved with the template text. The template was saved with the original wrong spelling.
The ‘onchange’ event was not captured on the text area, because of which, the text change via mouse selection was not getting captured. To solve the issue, the ‘onchange’ event was added on the text area of the composer component.
Date: 7th September 2020
Issue – Integration with Outlook.
The customer was getting an error while using the conversations component. To solve this issue, we implemented a null check condition. With this, the integration with Outlook happened properly.
- Fixed Converse App error related to SMS Bulk Campaign.
- Fixed an error related to Converse Desk Layouts.
- Fixed UI for sync button in utility bar.
- Fixed intermittent component error on utility bar.
Fixed BulkSMSComponent related to MMS when country was set to all.
- Multiple refreshes for components fixed.
- UI error fixed in conversation component
Patch for Salesforce Spring’20 Critical Update.
A critical update has been rolled out with the Spring ’20 release on January 3, 2020 and made globally available from February 17, 2020. After the critical update, users without the Customize Application permission can no longer access custom settings. You can read the detailed instructions here or please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
- Component error fixed related to Conversation in Record Detail Page (Sandbox).
- Component error fixed related to Utility Bar (Sandbox).
- Message bubble setting reflects correctly now on converse desk.
- Send bulk SMS template issue fixed.
- Bugs fixed related to Converse app automation.
- Conversation view from section issue resolved.
Bulk SMS interface performance increased.
- Fixed bugs related to Converse App
- Fixed conversations related to Utility Bar.
- Send bulk SMS template issue fixed
Desk performance increased.
- Fixed conversation trigger component.
- Fixed converse desk loading for community.
- Fixed Exception handling in updateRelatedList trigger.
- Permission set as disabled for user for deleting conversations and message records.
Increased file size upload limit to 2.5MB.
Fixed activation of converse apps and navigation to automation/template in converse apps.
Unable to select the options of Template, Automation and Bulk Campaigns in Converse Apps and hence unable to add templates.
The three options of Template, Automation and Bulk Campaigns were displayed successfully in both Classic and Lightning versions. While using Lightning, users must register their domain to view the options properly.
New Links were added for Release Notes and Admin Guides (Post-installation Steps)
Multiple Email notifications were being sent while Incoming message was being updated.
Incoming Message Notifications were implemented